List of instruments/services for working with Hierarchical Deterministic Wallets, aka hd-wallets aka bip32 wallets.
Devices listed on this pagina can typically perform some form of key derivation and list hd-wallet addresses.
- bip32.org: A instrument for displaying information derived from bip32 extended key, or nmenonic phrase. Emerges to list only the very first address.
- Mnemonic Code Converter: A instrument for listing keys and addresses from a bip32 mnemonic phrase. The instrument can be saved spil a opstopping and used without any internet connection.
- WebHDWallet: Implementing the Hierarchical Deterministic Wallet proposal BIP32, with the aim of creating effortless to use, secure, and powerful instruments for managing HD wallets and the funds within.
- mybitprices.informatie: A instrument that can derive all used wallet addresses from an extended public key and can further lookup historic price information for all wallet transactions and create build up/loss reports.
- bitcore playground: Derive HD keys from a private or public extended key and a path.
Offline Command-line software
- python-mnemonic: Reference implementation of BIP-0039: Mnemonic code for generating deterministic keys
- hd-wallet-derive: A command-line device that derives bip32 addresses and private keys from bip32 extended keys or mnemonic.
- hd-wallet-addrs: A command-line contraption for finding bitcoin hd-wallet addresses that have actually received funds, including switch addresses. (note: key derivation occurs offline, but funds lookup requires internet connection.)
- pybitcointools: Ordinary, common-sense Bitcoin-themed Python ECC library. by Vitalik Buterin.
- python-trezor: Client side implementation for TREZOR-compatible Bitcoin hardware wallets.
Risks associated with sharing extended keys with a third party
Risks of Sharing an Extended Private Key (xprv)
- The recipient can spend (steal) all your wallet funds.
- The recipient can obtain all your wallet keys and addresses, private and public.
- The recipient can identify and view all your historic transactions.
- The recipient can listig all your wallet transactions together, possibly linking anonymous transactions with those associated with your identity.
Risks of Sharing an Extended Public Key (xpub)
Ter general it is safest NOT to share an extended public key.
- The recipient can obtain all your wallet public keys and addresses, but not your private keys.
- The recipient can identify and view all your historic transactions.
- The recipient can verbinding all your wallet transactions together, possibly linking anonymous transactions with those associated with your identity.
- If, and only if, the recipient also obtains a single private key from your wallet, the recipient can obtain all your private keys and steal your funds, just spil if they had your xprv key.
Our currency rankings vertoning that the most popular Bitcoin exchange rate is the XBT to USD rate. There is no official ISO currency code for Bitcoins, albeit XBT is commonly used. The currency symbol is . Below, you’ll find Bitcoin rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read the XE Currency Blog, or take XBT rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and webstek.
Notice: Bitcoin is not legal tender te any country and is not recognized spil an official currency by any regulatory authority. XE does not endorse strafgevangenis express an opinion spil to whether or not Bitcoin is an official or legitimate currency. More informatie ▶,
Top XBT Exchange Rates
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested te the XBT?
Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency. This currency is exchanged digitally and managed by a peer-to-peer network, rather than a central canap or authority. The supply of Bitcoins is automated and released to mining servers, with a limit of 21 million Bitcoins being reached by 2140. Each Bitcoin is a lump of code that has its own transaction loom with timestamps. The coins are stored te an holder’s virtual wallet and can be transferred and exchanged for goods and services. Transactions are public and albeit they are relatively anonymous, it is possible trace identities back to real-life individuals. There is debate spil to whether or not Bitcoin should be considered a currency, a commodity, or a hybrid of both.
Bitcoins are associated with a high level of risk, spil they are volatile, not time-tested, and presently under no regulation or legislation. There have bot incidents of online Bitcoin wallets being compromised by hackers leading to theft of Bitcoins.
Bitcoin is not recognized by the ISO and therefore does not have an official ISO 4217 code. A currency code is generally built from the two-digit ISO 3316 country code and a third letterteken for the currency. Albeit “BTC” is often used te the Bitcoin community, BT is the country code of Bhutan. An X-code reflects currencies that are used internationally and so, XE has chosen to use XBT to represent Bitcoin.
Introduced te 2009, Bitcoin wasgoed created by a developer or group of developers going by the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. Originally the value of the currency wasgoed set by users on forums until the very first exchange outlet wasgoed established. It is known spil a “crypto-currency”, meaning that the money and transactions are secured and managed through encrypted passwords. Since its introduction, Bitcoins have bot gaining momentum worldwide, with overheen 1,000 merchants accepting the currency.
For more information on Bitcoin, wij encourage you to visit the linksaf below.
Central Bankgebouw Rates
Popular Currency Profiles
Get an XE account
Access premium XE Services like Rate Alerts. Learn more ▶
How does Transaction Accelerator work?
What can TA do
Accelerate confirmation of Bitcoin transactions.
How to use TA
1. No need to sign ter, you can submit any TXID of delayed transactions that at least include a toverfee of 0.0001BTC/KB.
Two. Wij will prioritize submitted transactions to be included ter the next block wij mine.
Three. It’s hard to predict when the fresh block will be mined. Please check Block Records here.
100 FREE acceleration vanaf hour
By order of subordination, ViaBTC supports acceleration of 100 FREE transactions vanaf hour.
Please resubmit your TXID at next fresh hour (e.g. 13:00 acute) if it surpasses the hourly limit.
Why does it take so long to confirm my transaction?
When more people embark to use Bitcoin, the Bitcoin block size reaches to the 1MB limit and leads to severely crowded Bitcoin network, failing to include all transactions te time. Spil a result, thousands of transactions are delayed, waiting for confirmation. To speed up the process, thesis Bitcoin users have no choice but pay enormous miner fees or their transactions will remain pending.
What is “Transaction ID”?
You can find your Transaction ID with a format like “073957ae2439ef7eeb8e962460386244f5339098d69cbc534c677716a7ed0528” by searching the Bitcoin address for your transaction at www.blockchain.informatie.
Why does it say “Transaction does not exist”?
Te the following cases, you may be told that your transaction does not exist:
1. Too low toverfee: Wij only provide accelerator services for those with at least 0.0001BTC/KB transaction fees,
Two. Previous transaction unconfirmed: Your transaction can’t be confirmed if any previous transactions connecting to yours are unconfirmed. You’ll need to wait till all previous transactions are confirmed very first. You can also use our accelerator to help with that.
Wij can’t accelerate confirmation of “Double spent” transactions either.
About “Customer-Only” accelerator service
ViaBTC pool and S9 cloud mining contract customers will love chances for an upgraded “Customer-Only” accelerator service, which will help you cancel the thresholds on ondergrens transaction toverfee and processing capacity.
How to use “Customer-Only” accelerator service
Customers need to Sign te before submitting so that our system can check your qualification and provide the “Customer-Only” accelerator service automatically.
Get chances for “Customer-Only” service
1. From May 9 2017, S9 cloud mining contract customers purchasing online will love Five times of “Customer-Only” accelerator use for EVERY SHARE of contract,
Two. From May 9 2017, ViaBTC pool customers will get Five times of “Customer-Only” accelerator use for EVERY BITCOIN you mine ter our pool,
Three. “Customer-Only” accelerator service is NOT available for offline purchase and secondhand contracts purchased ter Market.
You can Sign ter to find out how many times of “Customer-Only” service use you’ve got.
What should wij do to solve jam problem?
Essentially, the key to solving jam problem is to increase or even eliminate block size limit but Bitcoin Core developers keep refusing to do so to permit more people to use Bitcoin, regardless of the Bitcoin white paper and signed overeenstemming.
Ter this case, a group of big block volgers initiated the very first hard fork of Bitcoin enlargened the block size to 8MB, with a forked digital asset born – Bitcoin Metselspecie (BCH).
BCH does all what Bitcoin can and does it better ter a more pliable way. What’s more, much lower fees and quicker confirmations makes it more user-friendly, following the core principles of “Bitcoin”.
Therefore, wij should support Bitcoin Contant and big blocks.
Paid accelerator service
ViaBTC’s Transaction Accelerator is a FREE service for the community. Wij also provide paid accelerator service for special cases such spil urgency, enormously low transaction toverfee etc.
According to transaction size, a donation of 0.01 BTC or BCH vanaf KB is required for each transaction.
Wij accept Donation for Transaction Accelerator
Donation BTC/BCH Address: 16ENAMhrY9nwRH63isFKjQgTf1UD173jdq
©, 2017 ViaBTC Technology Limited All rights reserved | Service Terms
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments to anyone ter the world. Learn more
Hashrate – This is a measure of how quickly your hardware can do the work of Bitcoin mining. You can find out the expected hashrate of your hardware from your manufacturer or product documentation. Hashrates te this zakjapanner are voiced te Gigahashes vanaf 2nd (Gh/s) each of which equals 1,000,000,000 hashes vanaf 2nd. Terahashes (1,000,000,000,000) and Petahashes (1,000,000,000,000,000) are commonly used to describe larger Bitcoin mining equipments and the total network hashrate respectively.
Difficulty – To ensure blocks are found about every Ten minutes, the Bitcoin network adjusts this parameter every 2016 blocks which takes around 14 days.
Pool Toverfee – To fund development, maintenance and hosting overhead, some pools charge fees spil a percentage of coins mined. Come in the procent here to have the result decreased accordingly.
Next Earnings – This section helps you estimate your earnings once the difficulty switches next. Thesis numbers can sway frantically and are most accurate spil the difficulty switch nears.
Got your shiny fresh ASIC miner? Wondering when it will pay off? If you come in your hash rate below, this pagina will calculate your expected earnings te both Bitcoins and dollars overheen various time periods (day, week, and month). It will not attempt to extrapolate difficulty or price switches — it provides only instantaneous calculations (how much you’d make if all conditions remained spil they were right now).
Next difficulty retarget occurs at block 499967.0 (eta 1.8 days): 1.86492496025e+12 / +17.2% [est.]
Has this service helped you? BTC 1MW6BNqwU4StysayHwApDZPBggms25tf5t