Bitcoin mining companies have bot shut down or relocated te Mabian Yi Autonomous County, huis to a prosperous mining industry ter southwest China’s Sichuan province, and the reason for the phenomenon is unclear.
Local Bitcoin miners say they were not coerced to relocate, but they are reluctant to talk more about the shutdown. The Bajiaoxi Mining Factory located te Bajiaoxi Hydropower Station is one of them.
Due to the shutdown of the mining company, the hydropower station is set to lose someone million RMB ($147,000) ter violet wand charges vanaf month. A mining company ownersaid they too will suffer big losses from the shutdown, spil well spil from the costs of relocation and construction spil they look for another suitable location.
Mining Bitcoins is a global effort, so even if mining is banned somewhere, the total amount of Bitcoins does not switch, and so the global price will not fluctuate, an industry insider said.
A staff member from the information office of the State Gird Sichuan Electrified Power Company said managing the violet wand consumption of the Bitcoin mining companies is beyond their supervision, spil those companies directly use electrical play generated by the hydropower stations.
A local official said the closure of the Bajiaoxi Mining Company aims at cracking down on illegal contant operations and on controlling systemic risks. But documents display that the mining company is not involved ter any illegal activities.
Zhang Jun, a senior researcher with the Taiyiyun Strategic Research Center, said if the mysterious closure of the mining companies compelled them to conceal their mining activities, it would harm supervision efforts and would not improve the livelihood of mining workers. Bitcoin miners want the industry to be regulated so that they do not have to hide, he added.
This article wasgoed originally published ter the Global Times.
te reply to (Vertoning commentHide comment)
- 22:08 It’s Alive! Tony Blair Seeks Terugwedstrijd to Politics, Aims to Tackle Brexit
- 21:55 Vertoning Mij the Money: Economist Calculates US Gov’t Blew $21 Trln te Taxpayer Money
- 21:54 Russia, China Vereiste ‘Work Together’ to Avoid DPRK ‘Time Bomb’ Say Experts
- 21:41 Austria’s Right-Wing FPO Members Nominated for Ministers of Interior, Defense
- 21:21 Report: Trump Administration Could Clip Boeing’s Wings on Iran Jetliner Sales
Go after us
The fact of registration and authorization of users on Sputnik websites via users’ account or accounts on social networks indicates acceptance of thesis rules.
Users are obliged abide by national and international laws. Users are obliged to speak respectfully to the other participants ter the discussion, readers and individuals referenced te the posts.
The websites’ administration has the right to delete comments made ter languages other than the language of the majority of the websites’ content.
Ter all language versions of the sputniknews.com websites any comments posted can be edited.
A user comment will be deleted if it:
- does not correspond with the subject of the postbode,
- promotes hatred and discrimination on racial, ethnic, sexual, religious or social fundament or violates the rights of minorities,
- violates the rights of minors, causing them harm ter any form, including moral harm,
- contains ideas of extremist nature or calls for other illegal activities,
- contains insults, threats to other users, individuals or specific organizations, denigrates dignity or undermines business reputations,
- contains insults or messages voicing disrespect to Sputnik,
- violates privacy, distributes individual gegevens of third parties without their consent or violates privacy of correspondence,
- describes or references scenes of violence, cruelty to animals,
- contains information about methods of suicide, incites to commit suicide,
- pursues commercial objectives, contains improper advertising, unlawful political advertisement or linksom to other online resources containing such information,
- promotes products or services of third parties without decent authorization,
- contains offensive language or profanity and its derivatives, spil well spil hints of the use of lexical items falling within this definition,
- contains spam, advertises spamming, mass mailing services and promotes get-rich-quick schemes,
- promotes the use of narcotic / psychotropic substances, provides information on their production and use,
- contains linksaf to viruses and malicious software,
- is part of an organized act involving large volumes of comments with identical or similar content (“flash mob”),
- “floods” the discussion thread with a large number of incoherent or irrelevant messages,
- violates etiquette, exhibiting any form of aggressive, abasing or abusive behavior (“trolling”),
- doesn’t go after standard rules of the English language, for example, is typed fully or mostly te capital letters or isn’t violated down into sentences.
The administration has the right to block a user’s access to the pagina or delete a user’s account without notice if the user is ter disturbance of thesis rules or if behavior indicating said disturbance is detected.
Users can initiate the recovery of their account / unlock access by contacting the moderators at firstname.lastname@example.org
The letterteken vereiste contain:
- Subject – the restoration of account / unlock access
- User ID
- An explanation of the deeds which were ter disturbance of the rules above and resulted te the lock.
If the moderators deem it possible to restore the account / unlock access, it will be done.
Ter the case of repeated violations of the rules above resulting te a 2nd block of a user’s account, access cannot be restored.